Wednesday 13 March 2013

tinseltown






I think I've become a little obsessed with the Hollywood sign.. This week I researched to find out
 the closest I could get to the sign and hiked right up behind it! I have made it my mission to
 touch the sign before I leave LA at the end of the year (and not end up in jail whilst doing so).
My good friend Sharday visited me in LA on her way back to Vancouver last week and this
 seemed like the perfect place for a quick shoot. 

Zimmermann Man Style T
Ksubi sunglasses
Mania Mania rings

9 comments:

  1. love the metallic clutch. gorgeous vest too, friend of mine has some amazing leather pieces!

    www.bowiebowie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing! love that vest, and the heels. gorgeous spot for photos x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn I take good photos ;) Heheheh

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love this look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hottieeee! And gorgeous photos. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG that is my main purpose in life (well not really lol) to touch the Hollywood sign! Good luck!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the metallic clutch but also loving the shoes. If I was in LA near the Hollywood sign I would subtly try to touch it too haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics! I visited LA last year, and we drove through the very winding Hollywood Hills to get as close as we could, so I completely get your obsession. It's such an iconic piece of LA.

    ReplyDelete