They are super quick and easy to make, and cost about $1 per cuff!
What you need:
Perspex peices, 8cm x 15cm
Oven and oven tray
Sand paper or nail file
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius
2. Make sure all plastic covering is peeled off the perspex
3. Using a nail file or sand paper, file down the edges of the perspex until smooth
4. Place perspex on oven tray and put into the middle of the oven
5. Remove from oven after 5 minutes and tip onto bench
6. Using a tea towel, bend the edges of the perspex leaving a gap wide enough for your wrist.
The perspex will be bendable but not sticky
7. Let the cuffs cool off before trying it on, if the shape is not right once the perspex has hardened,
you can put it back in the oven and start over!